Environment & General Purposes Committee
The Environment & General Purposes Committee consists of seven members of the Council. The Committee meets six times a year and considers items including the following:
- Western Road Cemetery
- Muster Green
- To provide, maintain, replace flowerbeds, barrier troughs and hanging baskets
- Footpath lighting under the Council's ownership
- Street Furntiure such as litter bins, public seats, bus shelters, notice boards and salt bins
- Town Council events such as Spring Festival, South & South East In Bloom and Town Day
- To promote nature conservation
- To promote community development
- To promote economic development
- To maintain, promote, sponsorship of roundabout under licenses from West Sussex County Council
Cllr Matthew Jeffers (Chairman), Cllr Sandy Ellis (Vice Chairman), Cllr James Knight, Cllr Howard Mundin, & Cllr Rod Clarke.
Please find below list of Environment & General Purposes Committee Agendas and Minutes
If you would like to view Agendas or Minutes that are not on the website, please contact the Town Hall.