- Please note that the Town Hall is open for pre-arranged appointments only. To make an appointment, please call our emergency number 07384 289668 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org Our Officers remain working from home and you may contact them on the emergency number or their email from 9am til 3pm Mondays to Fridays. Our Grounds Staff will remain working socially distanced outdoors.
- Residents can contact their Ward Councillors via email or phone. All contact details are available on the Councillors page.
- Our Grounds Staff are continuing to work to take care of the Town. They are all following social distancing and protection advice. We kindly ask that you help our staff to observe social distancing and do not approach them if you see them working.
- The Town Mayor will not attend any events at the current time. This will be reviewed as and when required. The Town Mayor will advise about his charity events in due course.
- The Town Council established the Haywards Heath ‘Emergency Food Hub’ to support the Haywards Heath Food Bank. We continue to work to provide this vital service to the Town during Covid-19.
Contacting the Council
We can still be contacted by email or manned telephone during office hours – Monday to Friday, 9am to 3pm. You can also leave a message during out of hours and we will get back to you. If your query is urgent we will try to get back to you the same day or the next working day. Telephone 07384289668 or email email@example.com
or if you know the email of the individual member of staff you wish to contact.
All Council and Committee meetings are taking place virtually and have returned to their full schedule. Please see the Council Meetings page
Town Hall Bookings
The Council is closed to bookings under current Lockdown rules.
EventsTown Council Events
In light of Government guidelines, our events for 2021/22 till be reviewed in line with Government guidelines going forward.